Waiting for Verizon..

In one of the videos, Stephen mentioned CAT5E.
Without going into technical stuff, CAT5 cables are intended for a
maximum of 100Mbps. CAT5E is designed for GB ethernet or 1000Mbps. CAT6
cables are also designed for GB Ethernet (100Mbps). At HP when we moved
our lab from Littleton to Marlborough, we had CAT5E in the lab, but the
facilities people in Marlborough did not want to pay the additional cost
of CAT6. But, according to the plan since we were being forced to move,
they could not downgrade us. Although we had receipts for the CAT5E in
Littleton, facilities actually sent an electrician to verify that the
lab was running on CAT5E. We got out CAT6.
We are using all CAT5E here with GB switches.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846