Event: Boston World Plone Day
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 from 2:15 PM - 5:30 PM (ET) - drinks
afterwards at a local bar

Location:
Lamont Library
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA 02138

For more information click here: http://bostonworldploneday2010.eventbrite.com

Please be there at 2:15 to get signed in - we will start the first
talk at 2:30pm. Also, if you would like to give a 5 min lightning
talk, sign up at the door - and have your presentation on a USB key as
a PDF file.

Bring your questions. Drop your business card into the hat for a
chance to win one of the prizes! Looking forward to seeing everyone
there.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society