Notes on VirtualBox

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord-3s7WtUTddSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Jarod Wilson <jarod-ajLrJawYSntWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> writes:
>
>>> * Can one migrate a VM from VMware to VirtualBox?
>>
>> Definitely.

Speaking of migration, we recently had a new access control system
installed, and when I was unable to get its admin software to install
on a Windows Server 2003 machine, I temporarily installed it on
my Windows 7 laptop under XP Mode.

Now I want to move it off my laptop, and I have a system running
vmwar eserver 1.0.6.

Is there a way to migrate my XP Mode VM over to the old version
of vmware server?

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99