Ubuntu 10.04 Post-Install Guide: What to do and try after installing Lucid Lynx

    >> So Lucid is out! What does everyone think of it?
    >>

    Bill> I'd like to hear how the sound card support is. Comments?

I haven't had any problems playing sound on my Thinkpad.  I haven't done
more than run rhythmbox, though.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Of course you cannot really play a fugue in three continuous parts on
the violin, but by dint of doublestopping and dodging from one part to
another, you can evoke a hideous ghost of a fugue that will pass
current if guaranteed by Bach and Joachim.

George Bernard Shaw, _London Music in 1888-89_, quoted in Ross
Duffin's _How Equal Temperament Ruined Harmony_