Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Open Source and Astaro's business

When: May 19, 2010 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topic: Open Source and Astaro's business
Moderator: Jack Daniel
Location: MIT Building E51, Room 335

Jack discusses the blending of Open Source, commercial, and custom
software. Astaro has been successful in building Linux-based platforms
along with custom commercial software to produce effective network
security devices. http://www.astaro.com/

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site
http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or on Amherst St.

After the meeting we will adjourn to the official after meeting meeting
location at The Cambridge Brewery.

Please note that the next BLU installfest is on Saturday, May 22. I'll
send that notice out separately.
http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2010-ifest37

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix