Looking for SysAdmin contractor with rockstar Puppet skills

Are there any Puppet experts in the Boston area?  We're looking to hire
someone for a short-term contract to convert our existing network.

Basic stats:
- All servers to be converted are CentOS 5
- about 300 servers (real and vm)
- about 25-30 unique server types (web, db, etc)
- 4 different branches (dev, qa, staging, production) each branch is almost
identical
- dev, qa and staging are nothing like the production servers, plan is to
build production branches and use the scripts to rebuild dev, qa and staging
to match production
- we use Cobbler for OS provisioning and custom CentOS repository, so
integration would be great
- experience packaging RPM's a plus
- experience using Puppet in the Amazon Cloud also a plus

More of the project specific details can be discussed by contacting me
directly.  I'm not looking for remote workers, I'd prefer to have someone in
our Waltham office.  When you contact me, please send me resume and list of
Puppet experience and your hourly rate.

-matt
http://www.sysadminvalley.com
http://www.beantownhost.com