CalDAV/CardDAV Android Sync to Personal Linux Server?

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 10:10:30AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Dan Ritter <dsr-mzpnVDyJpH4k7aNtvndDlA at public.gmane.org> writes:
>
> > The built-in calendar app is really Google Calendar, but there
> > are free DAV-syncing calendars in the Market.
>
> Supposedly the HTC Sense UI has an exchange-capable Calendar?  Maybe I
> don't necessarily need DAV per-se, just a server that is DAV-capable (so
> my fianc?e can sync with her Mac).

The "Corporate Calendar" built-in does Exchange syncing.

> I don't want to use Google Calendar..  Or GMail.  Or Google Contacts..
> I want all my information on my own servers, thank you very much.  :)

http://www.hypermatix.com/products/calendar_sync_for_android

Apart from that, there are about a thousand people asking Google
to put in CalDAV support. Nothing has emerged yet.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.