CalDAV/CardDAV Android Sync to Personal Linux Server?

On Tue, June 8, 2010 3:20 pm, Jarod Wilson wrote:

>> Cool. ?I noticed it was available in package form. ?Unfortunately z-push
>> isn't, yet, but there's been discussion in the rpmfusion BZ about it,
>> and there's an SRPM available and semi-approved.
>>
>> So maybe I'll go play with it. ?It's easy enough to set up a VM.. ?(I
>> don't trust it on my actual mail server)
>
> Oh, right, forgot about some contention over z-push... There's been
> bickering back and forth about whether it has to go in RPM Fusion or
> if it can go into the actual Fedora repos. Something having to do with
> a private and slightly modified copy of some rsync libs in it, iirc.

Ah, the joys of licensing.

The only remaining questions are:

1) How easily can I tie my fianc?e's Mac to it for calendar (and hopefully
contact) sync, and
2) What linux apps can I use to tie in

I think I'll go try to set it up so I have something to play with.

T-11 days until I get my Evo.

-derek