suggestions on finding experienced sysadmins?

I've never tried to do this kind of recruiting, but I'd guess that:

http://www.sage.org/ (branch of Usenix)

may be helpful with their job board.

Depending on the level of sysadmin you're looking for Craigslist could
work (on the free end), or commercial services like:

Monster (obvious, I suppose)
IEEE
ACM

Ian