suggestions on finding experienced sysadmins?

On 06/10/2010 10:55 AM, Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
> I've never tried to do this kind of recruiting, but I'd guess that:
>
> http://www.sage.org/  (branch of Usenix)
>
> may be helpful with their job board.
>
> Depending on the level of sysadmin you're looking for Craigslist could
> work (on the free end), or commercial services like:
>
> Monster (obvious, I suppose)
> IEEE
> ACM

I posted on the SAGE job board but I didn't get any resumes from that.
There also seemed to be very few posts on there.  I am not sure that it
is heavily trafficked.

Our recruiting team seeds the job posts to the obvious places (monster
etc).  I'll check into IEEE and ACM (I'm actually a member of both..)

Thanks,
Ryan