rack mount KVM over IP

    I had good luck with Raritan except when I put one into a remote
site.  The Raritan software would not create the JAVA subprocesses, i.e.
network information not carried to new sub process correctly, preventing
it from getting back thru our fire wall.  Rariatan was working on this
but I do not know if they ever resolved it.   Without the firewall issue
it worked great.