[Position-available] Security Consultant Position Available

Fellow BLU members,

My employer has a job for a Security Consultant: I've included the job
description, and if you're interested, please send me your r=E9sum=E9 *AT
THIS ADDRESS*: job_avail-6yPSQP5VWP/P/9WndSeKLsJ8OCA1ciLf at public.gmane.org .
=20

Security Consultant
Foxborough, Massachusetts

The Security Consultant position is for a highly motivated individual
responsible for the global deployment of security devices to include
various firewall platforms, Network and Host-based Intrusion Detection
Sensors (NIDS/HIDS), Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS),
and our Security Event Manager (SEM) product.  In
addition to providing customer support, this role will be responsible
for providing occasional support for escalations from the Security
Operations Center (SOC) to include troubleshooting assistance and
other related tasks as necessary to support the operation of the team.
In this hands-on role, you will be part of our Services Team working
closely with existing global clients.  There is currently a position
available at our Foxborough, Massachusetts facility.

Responsibilities:
    =20
Provide pre-sales support to assist with secure architectural design
     integrating our products into the customer's
     environment

Work closely with global customers to configure and deploy security
     appliances according to their specifications

Provide technical and project management support for all Managed Security=
 Services (MSS) product deployments
    =20
Provide timely and accurate responses for incident handling, incident
     response, and escalation management in a 24x7 operational
     environment as needed

Provide timely and accurate responses to customer questions and
     concerns

Ability to manage multiple tasks independently and prioritize
     accordingly

Ability to operate under aggressive deadlines

Provide security guidance to our global customer base and internal
     personnel

Provide work direction and guidance to other personnel

Provide support to clients for queries involving our product offerings

Requirements:

Minimum of 5 years of "hands-on" cyber-security working experience or
     a Bachelor's degree (BSEE, BSCS) with a minimum of 3 years of
     "hands-on" working experience

Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with ability to
     manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment

Strong project management skills

Strong working knowledge of security monitoring, Intrusion Detection
     and Prevention (IDPS), vulnerability scanners, and firewall
     technologies

Strong working knowledge of *NIX operating systems

Self-directed and motivated, with ability to work independently, as
     well as collaboratively in a team environment

Excellent oral and written communications skills

Time management, decision making and organizational skills are a must

Strong focus on good security practices

Flexible schedule and working hours; provide rotating on-call support
     for Security Operations Center escalations

Experience with SCADA, networking and UNIX system administration is a
     plus

Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or
     Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) is a plus

We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, to
     include medical, dental, life and disability insurance.