Seeking recommendations for Ethernet test gear

Thanks for reading this.

I'm in the market for a portable Ethernet test set. It must have these
capabilities at a minimum:

1. Transparent passthrough for 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet.
2. Speed sensing and display for both sides of the line.
3. Duplex sensing and display, also for both transmit and receive.

Please recommend the one(s) you like, and tell me why. TIA.

Bill

--
Bill Horne

"Are you really sure that you really want what you see?
 Be careful of something that's just what you want it to be."
           - Waylon Jennings