VMWare server questions

I just downloaded and installed VMWare server as a temporary method to
run Windows server on one of our Linux systems. The system is a dual
core Intel x86_64 with 16GB memory running RHEL 5.2 with virtualization
enabled in the BIOS. I took all of the defaults using vmware-config.pl.
I also installed Firefox 3.6. The vmware command successfully launches
firefox, with: https://127.0.0.1:8333/ui/
I can confirm that vmware is listening on port 8333:
vmware-ho  9267      root    6u     IPv4            =20
23053                 TCP *:8333 (LISTEN)

VMWare does accept the connection and changes the background, but just
hangs on "loading". I've disabled adblock and allowed popups.

I've got both SELinux and the firewall disabled. dmesg shows that the
vmci driver is up and vmnet is up.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846