Guided Partitioning and Encryption

Greetings All,

I've recently decided to decommission some old Proliant M350 G3 servers.
 I've taken all of the hardware out of two of them and used the hard disks,
CPUs and memory to make a fairly good server.

I'm attempting to install Ubuntu Server 10.04 and am having a problem with
the partitioning.  I selected Guided Partitioning with Encryption.  The
system seems to have created an unencrypted boot partition and a massive
encrypted partition.  The problem is when I say "Continue" a box pops up and
says "No Root Partition Defined.  Please Correct and Try again."

What gives?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris