Outlook sync with Google Calendar

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On
> Behalf Of Doug
>
> I like to NEVER use the windows OSes.  The company is using an outlook
> calendar.  I have clicked through a lot of these suggestions, but they
> all seem to have a .exe program running under a flavor of windows.  Is
> there a linux/mac way to sync with the company system?  I looked
> through the calendar settings and did not see a way to import from
> there.

Well, if you want to avoid MS and you want reliable calendar etc, the
alternatives are kind of bleak.  But ... In the mac you can use iCal,
Addressbook, and Mail.app.

What kind of server are you connecting to?  The above work with either
Exchange or Google Apps.  Although, I would personally never use them for
either case, because I would use MS instead.