Latex

Hello,
	Any latex experts still out there?  I've been told its time to =
learn latex and I'm having a few problems and I hope someone can point =
me in the right direction.  Anyway - I'm using texmaker and two example =
files I found on the web and I'm not having any luck.  I'm hoping I'm =
doing something silly that I'm just not seeing. =20

So it doesn't seem to matter what I order I do things - I'm left with =
[?] and warnings in place of the bibliography.  Can anyone point me in =
the right direction?

Thanks,
Anthony=