[OT] home routers

A number of years ago I got a Linksys WRT54G for my friend's condo. He
has 2 computers, 1 wired and the other is a laptop. The condo is one
floor with a long corridor from the bedroom to the living room. We had
to put the router nearly in line of site because the signal was too weak
because of the kitchen being in the way (too many heavy metal things
like heater, stove, etc. Possibly wires. It generally works for him, but
lately it has been getting flaky. I am currently using a D-Link Dir-655
at home, with an excellent signal from the downstairs to all the
upstairs rooms. I'd like to see some recommendations on home wireless
routers. I certainly recommend the D-Link, but I want to see a few other
informed opinions. My last Linksys died, and I'm not high on them any
longer.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846