[OT] home routers

Good discussion. BTW: We have some Netgear stuff here in the office,
specifically 3 GBit rack mounted managed switches, and a ReadyNAS. So
far the ReadyNAS has exceeded my expectations, both on ease of
configuration, performance, and accessibility over ssh.=20

WRT: Router, I'm not sure whether I'll get my friend a Netgear or a
D-Link. When I bought the D-Link at MicroCenter there was a double
rebate that made it a rather attractive price although the rebate
fulfillers initially rejected one of the rebates, but a quick phone call
fixed that including a nice apology from the lady I spoke to. My  D-Link
DIR-655 has been pretty solid and I have heard no complaints from my
wife who uses it upstairs. In terms of my friend, we'll probably replace
the Linksys with either a Netgear or D-Link depending on price.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846