some ruminations on saving money, power, etc.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 01:06:29PM -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> One question, why don't you allow the systems to sleep. Or at least let
> the display turn off.  I think the best thing to do is to move in with
> Coats and get your power from the TVA :-)

The displays turn off on all the machines. The server and the
Myth box don't sleep because they need to be awake. The other
machines that don't sleep, aren't sleeping because I can't get
them to sleep.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.