Omniclone 10xi

Hey everyone, my company was getting ready to recycle a Logicube Omniclone
10xi.  The device is pretty much in perfect condition so I grabbed it.  Does
anyone know someone who would want/need this or a company that
purchases electronics from people.

The device was only used once and then put away because no one want to use
it (or had no reason to).  It's pretty valuable, but I don't see myself
cloaning drives at home.

Let me know.

Thanks a lot.