From: Brian DeLacey <bdelacey-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Email Reminder?: Tuesday night's BLU meeting
To: John Abreau <jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>

Hi John,
Do you think you could send out an email reminder for Tuesday's
meeting? I don't think I've seen one, and given it's a different date
/ location than usual, people would probably appreciate this?
I posted an announcement to the Ubuntu site, Make will post a meeting
announcement in their blog, and will post one to the Pandaboard
mailing list.
Kurt placed a meeting announcement on the MIT calendar and also
planned to send out a mailing to the CSAIL follks.
Thanks,
?? ?Brian