.forward equiv in postfix

:) Thanks. That worked. The only bit left now is to get the mail header
to represent the system the mail originated on. For some reason, my
relay host is changing the mydomain definition in /etc/postfix/main.cf
to its own so instead of the from field being "root at server" its
"root at relayhost". Any ideas?

Cheers. Steve.