NoSQL?

On 11/18/2010 5:13 PM, Richard Pieri wrote:
> Relational databases do too scale.  You just put them on bigger hardware.
>
> :)
>
> --Rich P.

When I was coding PL/I, we used to joke about how the IBM salesman in
charge of pumping up disk sales would call in to Amronk every six months
from his yacht in the Caribbean, ask if they'd sold any more DB2, and
when they said "Yes", he'd reply "I'll call you in six months"!

Bill

--
E. William Horne
781-784-7287