NAS Server

Hi Dan,

I think 4TB should be fine, but would prefer 8.

Performance is not an issue, this is simply to archive files.

Price... well, I'm willing to spend money on whatever people say is the best
recomendation.

Physical... something quiet would be nice.  And something small.  I like the
size of the consumer based NAS solutions, they're pretty small...

Thanks for getting back to me.

--Chris