Gmail no longer loads on Firefox

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> This morning, I tried to load gmail on Firefox (firefox.x86_64
> 3.6.13-1.fc14)

I don't use Firefox for gmail*, but Seamonkey, 32-bit, seems to work for me.

-kb

* Firefox is my primary web browser, with long history, some cookies
allowed, some Javascript allowed, etc.  I do Google searches without
letting them store cookies, but gmail requires cookies, so I have a menu
item that launches an anything-goes Seamonkey, I do something like
Google or some sign-up site that fights with any restrictions, then when
I close Seamonkey and my script deletes all the history.  A
free-for-all, but single use web browser--cuts down on
cross-site-scripting security holes.  My Firefox runs forever with a
million tabs, for a my single-use browser I use it for something
specific and then quit.