Gmail no longer loads on Firefox

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
> Of Bill Bogstad
>
> > The problem is google. ?They're simply unreliable. ?Go try it from a
>
> You can check on Google's understanding of their status at the web page:
>
> http://www.google.com/appsstatus
>
> For what it is worth they show no problems for any of their services
> for the last six days.

It doesn't matter.  I support google apps at work, and google is constantly
having "little" problems that they don't know about.  And if you try calling
support, they're useless.

It doesn't register on their radar, if it only affects one person, or only
one thing they do, or something like that.  Basically there is disparity
between whether the user says they have a problem, versus google says they
have a problem.