Emacs Lisp question

I have 2 Emacs macros defined that I need to run frequently. I always run them together and would like to have them assigned to a single keystroke combination; but I know only enough Emacs lisp syntax to bind only 1 command at a time to a keystroke, so that now I have to run 2 keystroke combinations to run them both:

(global-set-key [C-f12] 'SetMacroDef1)
(global-set-key [C-S-f12] 'SetMacroDef2)

What would be the syntax to bind both the macro commands to a single keystroke? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Nilanjan