Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate

  The DAS keyboard that I had, did not have that tripping feel.  It felt
like I needed to push down just a little further and then it would .  I
can't really explain other than it was "mushy" maybe that is the way to
explain it, or it may be the length of travel that was more than I
liked.  But IMHO I would love to find a keyboard like those ones they
have on some of the MACs.   Short Key travel.  Nice "Crack" to the key
when you apply enough pressure.  Heavy enough that they don't move
around or feel cheep.

Now if someone made one of those that I could set in front of my home
computer, I would take that (and it has to have a cord, no wireless).
But I don't want to give any money to Apple.  And I am not "cool enough"
to shop at the apple store, so I guess I will have to keep looking.

Tom