Looking for advice on where to find software engineers.

Hi Tom,

What kind of software? what language? what type of application? we have
everything here from kernel hackers to hardware hackers to web
hackers .. likely the only thing we all have in common is Linux, so you
may need to be a tad more specific :)

Richard