New Router Suggestions

It appears that my Linksys WRT54G router is on its way out.  Wireless
works perfectly, but Ethernet connections (regardless of port used) get
flaky after a few minutes of receiving the IP address.

This was my second Linksys over the years, the first one was replaced
because the signal of the wireless portion of that was too weak for the
laptop to receive, even when the laptop was sitting right next to it.

I was considering going with another Linksys, as I am already familiar
with its setup screens.

Are there any better ones out there that are just as easy to setup as
Linksys?

TIA for any suggestions...