Jeopardy / Watson Lecture at MIT

Here is Denison's spin on it...

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2011/02/15/computer_holds_its_own_in_1st_jeopardy_contest/

considering the Bieber / Wikipedia tainting affair happened a mere 24 hours
before the Jeopardy episode, I have to wonder if people will start a
knowledge poisoning assault on the places where Watson gets it's info. As
demonstrated last night, Watson appears to afford undo respect to some
pretty shaky sources. Can you envision that? Breaking the Bayesian filters
on Watson by overwhelming it with gibberish? Where have we seen that before?
My God, what hath IBM leashed on mankind? The Law of Unintended Consequences
strikes again... (insert alarmist emoticon here)...