New Linux Active Directory alternative

Hi there,

We have been developing a Linux Active Directory server alternative for over
a year now, and we have just released the open source community edition.
 Our goal was to build a Linux server solution that anyone could use,
regardless of Linux expertise, and I think we have achieved our objective.
 We would like more people to start using it/testing it.  It would be a
great fit for a small business or school, and we have had 4 beta sites
running successfully for 4 months now, so its stable.

Main features include:

Active Directory compatible domain with Samba 4
User and computer management
File server
Automatic drive mapping/login scripts
DNS/DHCP management tools

I am pretty sure you will agree this is unlike any other Linux server you
have ever used.  Please check it out and let us know what you think!  We
would also be interested in presenting to your LUG if you are looking for
speakers.

http://www.resara.org

Thanks!

Warren L