30% Apple

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/news/confessions-of-an-apple-store-employee?click=pp

The other annoying topic of conversation is customers looking for unlocked
> iPhones. "We usually have to tell them that if they unlock their iPhone, it
> won't work," he says. "That it's going to be like a $700 paperweight, and
> that the antenna will fry itself on T-Mobile. Of course, that's not true,
> but that's what we tell them."

One of the topics on this thread was buying a phone without a contract.  I'm
not sure if it was really mentioned, but of course a phone w/o a contract is
not an unlocked phone.  In this case you are stuck with AT&T if you buy an
iPhone, you can't choose to use T-Mobile.

Are there other situations where you pay full price for a phone, but still
are required to use it with a certain carrier?  Maybe the "Google Phone"
with T-Mobile?