From: Jerry Feldman <gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
To: Boston Linux and Unix <discuss-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
Sent: Sat, Feb 19, 2011 3:07 pm
Subject: Blank emails from AOL Mobile

I looked into the archive for the raw message. Looks like the email was
sent as html-only and mailman filtered it out.
We have this set in mailman to prevent html messages to the list:
Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This conversion
happens after MIME attachments have been stripped.
<http://lists.blu.org/mailman/admin/discuss/?VARHELP=contentfilter/conver
t_html_to_plaintext>
Here is what I consider the relevant information.

Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846