New Router Suggestions

Haven't been following this thread closely, but thought this
$59 dual band 802.11n dual band router might perhaps be of
interest....
http://www.open-mesh.com/index.php/enterprise-mesh/mr500-mesh-router.html
I think that's pretty much the same hardware as this:
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/31142-new-to-the-charts-engenius-esr7750-300mbps-dual-band-wireless-n-router
but with a beta version of mesh software on it.
   - Stephen