30% Apple

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
> Of Mark J Dulcey
>
> better. The REAL dealbreaker for me was their dysfunctional voicemail
> system; the command keys were dead while a message was playing so you
> had to listen to the entirety of each message before you could delete it.

Actually, while in a message, 1 is rewind, 3 is forward.  If you hit 11 it
jumps to start, and 33 jumps to end.  So instant delete of message would be
337.

But I use Google Voice anyway, so I don't care about that.

This is straying pretty far from the subject title, but GV is definitely one
of the best things about Android.  Depending on how you configure it, if you
want this, you just install GV app, and for all intents and purposes, your
GV number completely replaces your mobile number.  All your inbound/outbound
calls are seamlessly routed through your GV account.  If you have a
non-unlimited text plan, that can really save you, but if you have unlimited
text (as I do), there are other reasons I care about this.  Because when I'm
at home or in the office, or at my family's houses out in the woods of Maine
with no coverage...  I set GV to simulring wherever I happen to be.  So I
can answer on landline quality...  Also have a SIP voice number, so as long
as I have wifi, out in the woods or in another country, then my regular
phone number works just as well as it ever did.  Not to mention
international calling rates.  (My wife is Indonesian, so you can imagine
those phone bills.)