30% Apple

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
> Of Jarod Wilson
>
> Just for the sake of clarity, most of this GV functionality is not
> unique to Android. You can do the bulk of the same things on multiple
> mobile platforms.
>
> http://www.google.com/mobile/voice/

If you know nothing more, you look at that page, and you'll think it works
just as well on iphone as it does on android.  Which is not the case.  On
the android, just by installing and configuring it, I have effectively
replaced my mobile phone number with a more powerful phone number.  It's all
integrated and seamless, excellent.  On iphone, you have to launch the app,
and dial from it, which will launch the regular dialer and start pushing its
buttons for you...  And your call history doesn't appear in the regular call
history, you again have to go into the app to see the real history...  etc
etc.

I can't speak about blackberry or windows though...  Maybe they're as good
or better.