OPENING - Lead embedded Linux Engineer in MA

Hello to All,
I have a client in the northwest suburbs of Boston who is looking for a Lead Embedded Linux Engineer. Please feel free to pass along to your contacts for contact me directly for details.

We are looking for someone who is a leader and has a passion for building products, a strong aptitude for problem solving, and a proven ability to be a lead engineer on an embedded Linux software project.

Responsibilities:

Responsibilities cover embedded software design and development aspects of networking system, including device drivers, QoS, network management channels, API development, TCP/IP stack, embedded web server, data/packet formatting, security and performance optimization in embedded Linux and proprietary RTOS environments.

Qualifications:
KEY: Must be very strong with embedded linux and be a tech lead (not a manager type)....10 years experience give or take...

"           Experience in leading a technical SW team, definition, building, testing and delivery of complex software systems including version control
"           Track record of working effectively with diverse, multi-site software and engineering teams
"           Experience with embedded Linux, zeroconf, and API layer software in C/C++ and/or assembly.
"           Previous experience with systems using an embedded RTOS, embedded RISC processors (MIPS, ARM, ARC), PCIe, USB, Ethernet switches a plus.
"           Strong debugging skills and experience with hardware/software integration and testing
"           Ability to interact with customers.
"

Regards,
John Spencer
Symphony Services
jspencer-RJZogAH3fnLAQASn6coZJQ at public.gmane.org<mailto:jspencer-RJZogAH3fnLAQASn6coZJQ at public.gmane.org>
978-256-1113 x7608
978-621-9743 cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/recruiterspencer
1 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886
www.symphonysv.com<http://www.symphonysv.com>
 Think GREEN. Please consider the environment before printing this email
This electronic transmission (and any attached documents) contains information from Symphony Services and is for the sole use of the individual or entity it is addressed to. If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.