Three Days with NOOKcolor

On Feb 28, 2011, at 5:33 PM, Tom Metro wrote:

> I expect there will be a pile of Android tables available in the coming
> months with similar specs and price points to the NOOKcolor, most likely
> coming preloaded with Honeycomb. So it's still probably worth while to wait.

Just a data point: while a dual-core CPU isn't required for Honeycomb, Google's reps have wiggled out of it by saying that a dual-core CPU is needed to run the OS "properly".  So just be forewarned: a stable Honeycomb build on Nc is going to be an inferior experience to Xoom and the other Android tablets coming out later this year.  Not that it will be bad, just not as good.

--Rich P.