Android Tablet

Thanks Bill and Greg!  So, the primary issues appear to be:

1. Bandwidth/OS size:  Current implementation of network booting is normally
done under Gigabit Ethernet.  While Gigabit Internet may take several years to
arrive, it appears that 4G wireless WAN, with  a few hundred Mbps, isn't too far
away.  (Am I correct with the numbers?)  Win7 is basically a slim down from Win
Vista.  Plus, many enterprises are still satisfied with WinXP.  So, it looks
like the OS size can be fixed if someone is really into this implementation.
Moreover, there are also some light weight Linux OSes at our disposal, e.g.,
DSL, Puppy Linux, Xubuntu, etc.

2. Software License:  This really is a business or legal issue, rather than a
technical issue.

3. Reboot Frequency:  I don't really recall when I reboot my laptop last time.
I always do hibernation these days.  I would be interested to know whether
people still do complete shutdowns everyday or every week.

Well, these are just my thoughts...

Best,
Hsuanyeh