GNOME 3

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 03:45:07PM -0400, Rob Hasselbaum wrote:
> Anyone tried it and have an opinion? Reviews seem mixed. I'm a KDE guy
> myself, but I'll probably install it somewhere to see what the devs have
> been up to all this time.

I've been playing with it on and off for the last few months.  At
first I was a bit annoyed at it being different more than anything
else, but it is growing on me.  It really helps to read up on the
design decisions they've made so you can appreciate the way things
work.  It works surprisingly well on my Toshiba 10" netbook, Atom
processor, 1 gig RAM, Intel 3D graphics.