Galaxy Tab WiFi now available - $349

Got an email today from Samsung about the WiFi-only version of the
Galaxy Tab (their 7" tablet) being out now. This time (unlike when they
first announced the 3G versions of the Tab) they seem to have done
better with the pricing at $349. It's more expensive than a color Nook
but with a faster CPU, more memory, and a full implementation of Android
out of the box. And it's enough cheaper than an iPad 2 to compensate for
the smaller size and less powerful CPU.

At that price it looks like an interesting option. I'm sure we'll be
seeing a lot more good tablets soon.