rebuilding laptop battery packs

Batteries plus rebuilds batteries for power tools, etc.
They have a local store in Nashville that does rebuild battery packs.

They typically have newer style batteries that can put a higher
power density cell into the packs.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/store_locator/state/MA.aspx
shows they have 4 stores in Mass.

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23