[Discuss] firefox 4 is a memory hog

On 06/02/2011 09:24 AM, Robert Krawitz wrote:
> Interesting.  I have the same problem with 3.6, as I did with at least
> 3.5 previously (I don't remember 3.0).  This is with only 20-30 tabs
> open.

Somewhat off topic, but as someone else who likes lots of tabs, you
might appreciate this feature that has been in FF since at least v3: if
you put the cursor up in the tab-selection area, and then use your mouse
wheel, it will scroll the tabs around.

When I tried to tell people at work about this, they all looked at me
like I was crazy (I had to tell them to open 20 more tabs, and they
wondered out load "who has that many tabs?").

Matt