[Discuss] good sized Zimbra deployment

Let me put it this way, at work where I support a google apps deployment,
whenever I go to delete a user, I always nervously OCD-ishly triple-check
the user termination sheet, hold it up against the screen, look up, look
down, speak it aloud twice.  Make sure you delete "The right Dave."  Because
the other Dave is the CTO.  Don't make a mistake!  There's no backup!

Right now (today) I'm going through a process, where the company lawyers
have requested that we snapshot archive all the company data.  Obviously
there's a legal requirement.  Know how I'm doing it?  Going to every
individual user, getting them to sync up their mail client, and tomorrow
I'll grab all the time machine & ghost & trueimage backups of their laptops.
It's utterly horrible...

Sure, you can use postini.  But only if you started with postini.  They only
capture new mail from the time you start the service.

And there are applications such as gmailbackup.  But gmailbackup only has
95% success rate without tweaking, and I got it up to 99% with tweaking, but
it still has to be run on a per-user basis, using the end user's
credentials.  So I cannot do this for them as an admin.

Also, even if you were an evil clown who decided to destroy the company,
aren't there any offsite archived backups?  We're talking about millions of
dollars here.  No individual should have that much power.  The term
"unsinkable ship" comes to mind.   ;-)