Issues with blu.org mail - SOLVED

When we configured the new mail server a couple weeks ago,
I had turned off SELinux via setenforce 0, but I forgot to
edit the config file in /etc/sysconfig.

Yesterday, Jerry had to reboot the server, and in doing so,
SELinux got turned back on, and that's what was blocking
all the mail.

I've disabled SELinux again, and that seems to have fixed
the backlog.