Small Form Factor PCs

On 6/12/2011 3:11 PM, John Abreau wrote:
> The R10-S4 may be discontinued, but if you search Neweegg for
> "Foxconn atom", you find the R30-D4, which also has an Atom cpu.
> Presumably this should also be low-power as well.
>
>      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856119039

This one (and the related ones that show up in the "similar products"
links that Newegg offers you) look like updated versions: GMA 3150
graphics instead of the 945 and a faster Atom CPU. There might be slight
differences in power consumption due to the faster CPU and updated
chipset but I would expect them to still be low power systems.