[Discuss] Skype Replacement

What Skype functionality are you trying to replace?  VoIP, IM, Video
Chat, placing and receiving calls with traditional phone networks?

Jitsi, http://www.jitsi.org/ , is a pretty decent replacement for most
of those things.  It was recently covered on the Floss Weekly podcast.
 http://twit.tv/floss162

It can use SIP and Jabber to initiate the calls and includes wideband
audio support which is what makes skype sound better than most
alternatives.  It supports most IM servers and with a SIP service
provider you can make and receive calls to the traditional phone
networks.
--
David