[Discuss] Google Voice

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 07:36:27AM -0400, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
> > From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> > bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Dan Ritter
>
> > You can reach GV (and vice versa) through open-source gateway
> > code now,
>
> Are you talking about the gateways that were closed down?  Or is there
> something new?

I'm talking about adding Google Voice to Asterisk, and
presumably other projects.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google

So you can build your own SIP-Google gateway. I haven't got a
business justification for it right now, so it's waiting until I
have more free cycles.

-dsr-

You can't fight for freedom by taking away rights.